Liberty Financial Markets also does business as Express Futures Inc, a guaranteed IB of Straits Financial and provides a comprehensive array of services for Futures & Options traders and investors.
Liberty Financial Markets is dedicated to giving its customers personalized customer service and trading tools.
Trading Platforms include: Trade Fire, CQG Trader, eSignal, T4,Trade Navigator and TT/X Trader.
The best way to see if Liberty Financial Markets is right for you is to test drive the platform. A real-time demo account will allow you to become familiar with this powerful software functionality, test your trading skills and see if futures trading is right for you. The demo account is good for 30 days. Register below to request a demo account.
Click below to receive a demo of one of these trading platforms:
- View working order, fills and market depth from a single window
- Integrated Chart, Brackets and Trailing Stops
- Automate your own trading strategy
- Lease Strategies designed by top systems developers
- Real-time fill and position details with easy access, dynamic audit trail
- Real time, streaming market data
- Full live updating pricea nd book depth of markets traded
- Resizable depth of market screen
- New Text integrated Chart, Brackets and Trailing Stops
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial
risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for
you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your
initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Trading results obtained by a client while trading a demo account may not be indicative of the results obtained
when trading a live account due to the fact that trades are not sent to a regulated exchange but they are sent
to a simulated off-exchange server.